Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Pathfinder
Yes I was starting to think that but can understand we would moan the most if it didnt work properly I'd you understand
Pathfinder

Screenshot_20190121-051913_Google News.jpgSome of the finest stuff I've read this moring

First Poster

Reading in this community is like listening to a bunch of overspoiled little children! Get a life and wait for the update!!! It sounds here like 90% of the members will die!

Pathfinder
It be like that sometimes
Pathfinder
Of course calum the world is going to end and going to all die because we didnt get enough pie pmsl
Pathfinder

Not enough pie to go round because of Brexit 😂 

Navigator

This is the week I can feel it in my bones!! Doubt it will be today though... Usually BTU/XEU firmwares are released midweek like Tues,wed or Thurs... That way they have software engineers available after the day of release if something goes wrong like mass crashes and bootloops. I don't think I've ever seen a UK firmware for unlocked devices released on a sat/sun

Pathfinder
That bit off pie going to cost the uk 40090 million rotfl
Pathfinder
I was looking to flash back last night and realised I would take forever without a computer and went back to sleep
Highlighted
Pathfinder
Yes but I happen to have the same opinion as someone yesterday could you imagine the uproar there would be if everyone was to download an unfinished pie update more then what there is NOW I no that much for sure
Top Liked Authors