Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Apprentice
I can't find BTE listed anywhere as a valid CSC code but the info app states it is a UK code. Great phone hardware but software connectivity to Samsung services seems a little iffy to me so let's hope the update gets released soon and fixes the connection issues too🙂
First Poster

Someone has posted on Twitter to say they’ve got the update downloading now. 

AC6EF2F8-D085-45FA-984C-227F609BBAD2.jpeg

Highlighted
Navigator
Fake probably
Explorer

@Grzegorz79 wrote:
Fake probably

Why would it be fake? Just because you haven't got the update yet! F.f.s

First Poster

Here’s the full screenshot. Was about half an hour ago (time in the screenshot, assuming it is today) so they have started to download it. Can’t be sure it’s a UK phone though of course.

42980D4C-6AAD-4FC7-9187-F56412CE82AF.png

Explorer

@waylander21 wrote:

Here’s the full screenshot. Was about half an hour ago (time in the screenshot, assuming it is today) so they have started to download it. Can’t be sure it’s a UK phone though of course.

42980D4C-6AAD-4FC7-9187-F56412CE82AF.png

Tweet also says it's for the note, not S9 so it's irrelevant to this tread

Navigator

Can someone run samfirm application and look for the latest note9 firmware to see if it's being sent out? I'm not near my desktop to check!?

First Poster
No its fake you havent got it yourself. If so its beta
Navigator

@Erenk99 wrote:
No its fake you havent got it yourself. If so its beta

No offense but what have you just posted 🤔

That screenshot is the actual image you will be seeing when the software is pushed to our region. I won't be able to tell if it's real until someone checks samfirm for the latest image on the samsung servers for the note9

Apprentice

Wait a minute, that means I don't even have the latest update as mine is December security patch Screenshot_20190120-161222_Settings.jpg

Top Liked Authors