Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Highlighted
Navigator
Because they don't care about customers like you me and others they know they sale handset any way, this is business
They don't give a fu.. about UK get last update
Explorer

In my opinion every year is the same ..they keep this update stuck until they announce the next phone...so that you will be interested in that one...it's not the uk apps or other services tjst hold the update ....I think in uk samsung is top seller for S line galaxy....so the best fix for me is that i will buy a phone from them every 3 or 4 years..until this one breakes...if you buy next phone and the sells are high they think that we are stupid and don't..care...also do not enrole again in the beta program...is the same thinking....keep in mind we keep them alive...but like most people buy from them they will not fix this....

Navigator

5mins

Pathfinder
If it's true. Highly doubt it
Explorer

5 mins for what exactly? If your on about the update prove it,  or tell me where is says 5 mins? Probably another person looking for attention spreading fake news 

Navigator

Screenshot_20190120-120017_Software update.jpgWell then

Explorer

That picture proves nothing your a liar 

Navigator

I was only saying what other people have said

Explorer

Your the only one I can see recently saying it comes out at 12 people like you shouldn't be allowed on forums, get a life man 

Apprentice

Cmon guys you should all know Samsung by now 

SAME ***** EVERY SINGLE YEAR 

Top Liked Authors