Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Pathfinder

Because the product code for their phone is Switzerland's I think? EU

Highlighted
Navigator
Be patience
Navigator

Let's all spoof our locations to France! 😁👏 Yes Yes yes........ I am a Bloody legend  guys! 👑🦁🇬🇧

Explorer
Thats strange, my phone is United Kingdom (Vodafone) (VOD) and i didn't get the reply
Navigator

@Niki2000 wrote:
Thats strange, my phone is United Kingdom (Vodafone) (VOD) and i didn't get the reply

You could be waiting quite a while for the update if your with Vodafone. I think once the firmware for the unlocked devices (BTU & XEU) has been released then the big networks like Vodafone, EE etc can take up to another month for their release

Explorer

Emmgee do you have any more news for UK with unlocked s9+, I'm honestly sick of waiting haha

Pathfinder

Screenshot_20190118-004853_Software update.jpgnope nothing as of yet

Apprentice

Still waiting !! On EE 

Superuser I
Superuser I

It has been known for the Networks to ask Samsung to not send out updates for their branded phones i.e. phones that have been supplied by a network so it has their own version of the firmware on it to allow them to fully test it so it does not clash with their network and network apps etc.

This can sometimes delay things although on the other hand I've known an update hit a branded phone before an unbranded phone - go figure.

What one has to ask oneself here is what the Samsung one Ui / android pie brings in the way of changes to what's already on the phone.

Alot of it is aesthetic changes in my opinion so apart from the possible January Security Patch I wont be pining for it   

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Exactly. One ui is mostly aesthetic, me personally could not feel or notice any major improvements. I even feel Samsung experience handled themes better. Anyway, I only got this phone like 2 months ago (my first ever Samsung phone; decided to give them a chance after stories of their software lag) so I didn't get to know Samsung experience well, may be that's why I feel this way.

Top Liked Authors