Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Apprentice

Screenshot_20190117-165952_Chrome.jpg

Pathfinder
Least it's been reported now in an article
Apprentice

Why are there a lot of people complaining about not receiving the update yet in the UK. I got the update last year December Screenshot_20190117-191225_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190117-191246_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Navigator
Because your either running the final beta build or by the looks of your network displaying 'R' in the screen shot there that means you must be in Europe and you've installed a European build ... If you were in the UK that would say 4G, 3G, H, E or 2G.
Apprentice

No, I actually downloaded the update while in the UK and this is definitely not a beta build because I never signed up for beta. When I'm in the UK using my mobile network, it shows 4G. The R there is cos I'm currently outside the UK. Maybe I got the update cos my s9 may not be the UK version (I think it's EU?) Idk. 

Navigator
Yeah it's EU
Apprentice

Wait so there's actually a UK version? Thought the EU version covers the UK, just like people in the US get the snapdragon variant while UK/EU gets exynos. I'm I missing something? 

Navigator

If you go into settings, software information, and look at your Service Provider... You'll see your Country Product Code Screenshot_20190117-201805_Settings.jpg

Pathfinder

Mines BTUScreenshot_20190117-202423_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

Screenshot_20190117-212218_Settings.jpgIt's different. What does this mean?

Top Liked Authors