Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Navigator

@Cumbria wrote:
ITS still not released in the UK. I'm starting to think I should've stayed wid Apple I've had the galaxy s9+ for 2 weeks and I haven't even had 1 update I'm EXTREMELY mad now samsung don't give a ***** out people in the UK. They say they do but in their heads they're just caring about other countries

Yeah Cumbria!! This is not crapple that only update their eligible devices 1 or 2 times a year with *****...whoops i mean ios software! In this day and age most high end android device manufacturers you get monthly security updates which are generally at the start of each month. 

Superuser I
Superuser I

@BarikUK wrote:

And no one with O2 UK, doesn't have VoLTE (4G Calling) icon ... )))

I'm on o2 Payg so voLTE isn't available to that type of account.

No biggie.

I use two networks so I'm always connected.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Not released in the Czech Republic yet...

I guess we are the last in a row as you guys..

?GALAXY S9+ (SM-G965F) ?

Pathfinder
I'm not saying this is the answer but do you guys believe it's got anything to do with the political state of affairs with the EU by any chance just a random thought ? Which is total BS if you ask me !
First Poster

@r1cky13 wrote:
I'm not saying this is the answer but do you guys believe it's got anything to do with the political state of affairs with the EU by any chance just a random thought ? Which is total BS if you ask me !

Oh i just hate this screen

Screenshot_20190117-003821_Software update.jpg

First Poster

@r1cky13 wrote:

Am sick and tierd of seeing this scree  everyday

Screenshot_20190117-003821_Software update.jpg

Superuser I
Superuser I

@r1cky13 wrote:

No it's more to do with Samsung not having a server meltdown so send the update out in batches.

I can understand people wanting the Samsung One Ui update asap   but it'll hit your phones when it hits.

Samsung have said January 2019 officially.

They haven't officially come out with a date and don't typically anyway.

Chinese whispers and rumour has caught hold of some people unfortunately. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
Navigator
Any news guys ?
First Poster
No same as always
Explorer

Still no update here since the last beta update a month ago on 18th December.  

S9+ BTU UK

Screenshot_20190117-162637_Software update.jpg

Top Liked Authors