One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Pathfinder
My god you genius 😂
Pathfinder
Buy it now
Superuser I
Superuser I

@CalumJ wrote:
Well it wasn't bought directly from Samsung, I bought it from very.co.uk so would it still be BTU? I didn't buy a mobile plan with my phone

@CalumJ

Download the phoneinfo app from the Playstore and part of the info there will tell you its csc

Mine is 

Screenshot_20190116-135745.jpg

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Pathfinder

Screenshot_20190116-140143.jpg

Heres mine 

Explorer

Throw mine in as well - why not ;D

Screenshot_20190116-140645.jpg

Navigator

And no one with O2 UK, doesn't have VoLTE (4G Calling) icon ... )))

Highlighted
Explorer

I'm impatiently waiting for the Pie update on my s9+. Was on the VOD csc but flashed the XEU firmware just so I can get Pie when is released. 

Explorer

lots of pointless post's last 24 hours hopefully the MOD's will clean up and remove them . 

I received the following response from SamsungUK today for those who are interested 

InkedScreenshot_20190116-153019_Twitter_LI.jpg

Samsung Note 9
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Gear Icon x 2018
Apprentice
ITS still not released in the UK. I'm starting to think I should've stayed wid Apple I've had the galaxy s9+ for 2 weeks and I haven't even had 1 update I'm EXTREMELY mad now samsung don't give a ***** out people in the UK. They say they do but in their heads they're just caring about other countries
CarlH Moderator

Hi @Cumbria. The One UI is still scheduled for January, no specific date as of yet (it's only the 16th). As for owning the phone for 2 weeks without an update; these aren't released on a fortnightly basis. 

Top Liked Authors