Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

Navigator
Hi when UK get this update ? Note 9 will have faster this soft :/ in Germany start update to pie , but we must wait!! almost all world have pie but not UK
Samsung don't like UK even price for the phone is high 780$ = 780£ ye right and they give as exynos superb they
f##k every UK customer
Explorer

I've read that Germany and UAE now have the update. Why is the UK behind these? 

Always was an apple fan until a couple of years ago but least they give dates of when there upgrade is coming. All we have been told is January!! 

Very disapointed

Highlighted
Explorer

I'm also very annoyed that we haven't been told a date 

Pathfinder

Yeah that is a real pain. It's all good getting the month but is that gonna be the start of the month of end of the month? I've been waiting for this update since it was announced so I'm hoping us UK peeps get it on the 15th which many people seem to be saying 

Explorer

It's frustrating when you hear about other countries getting the updates and we couldn't even take part in the beta. 

It would be a lot simpler if they gave a date and then I would have to stop checking my software update option 40 times a day 🙄🙄

Explorer

Anyone got any more information on when this update comes out??

Explorer
People are saying it might come tommorow so, we would have to just wait and see
Pathfinder

I hope we do get it tomorrow although I don't know where people have heard the 15th from. What was the source? 

Explorer

I also want to know the source

Navigator
it might be the end of the month . Who knows that
Top Liked Authors