Support

Open search

One UI/Pie Release: UK & Ireland.

First Poster
This update really should have been tested more prior to be forced upon all users, it looks and feels awful.
Please provide a new theme that takes the look and feel back to how all your users seem to want the galaxy to be.
Pathfinder

I'm pretty sure you can with a personal computer and the smartswitch application 

Pathfinder

Uf you wanted to roll back to the last update just use smartswitch on a windows PC 

Pathfinder
If sorry
First Poster
Unfortunately there is no option to roll back on my smartswitch. I rolled back in December but my withdrawal from the beta program didn't action in time and Pie installed by accident on 27 Dec as I thought it was the stable official version. Samsung really don't have a handle on this and it has really got my back up! #annoyed
Highlighted
Voyager

Yeh smart switch can't do it, you need to flash oreo back onto the phone and need to use software called Odin and a pc. Be warned though it can go wrong and the answers from Google are out if date. 

First Poster

All sorted. Flashed the latest stock from sammobile with Odin, everything has come back to life as it should be.

cheers for your input folks

First Poster

Hi guys,

I have a note 8 and the other half has a s9+.

We were both in the beta and had no issues but our phones dont seem to have upgraded to the official final version. 

Is there something we need to do or should it of upgraded automatically?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Apprentice

Still nothing for me and my s9. Wtf?

Navigator
Is it locked
Top Liked Authors