Support

Open search

One UI Feedback

Explorer

@iBeef wrote:

@Scooter89 wrote:
Have nav buttons on, they're on screen and it's just bloody horrible. Have them off and you've got stupid lines at the bottom of the screen to show where to swipe. I have both these options off as I this is how I preferred it on the old software. Buttons off screen out the way. Mines has been off since I done the software update yesterday as I cannot stand the horrific buttons on the screen and my gestures have been working perfectly for recent, home and back.

This is something I hope they don't change. It seems they've put everything above the nav bar which for me is great. I use an app called fluid navigation gestures which adds really good gestures to the phone ridding the need of the nav bar completely. To do it basically there is a software feature that pushes the nav bar below the screen hiding it permanently.

On oreo this meant the edge panels and screenshot tools sat below the screen which was annoying but a worthy sacrifice for the gesture usage. However for whatever reason they've done it like this because everything sits above the nav bar it's perfected my experience with the phone. Personally I think gboard completely eradicates the need for Samsung keyboard, try it, you'll never look back. If you hate nav buttons as much as I do give fng a go, improves the phone ten fold and might solve your Samsung keyboard issue.

Not knocking gboard, just saying I shouldn't have to install another keyboard to rid the issue an update has caused 🤔. 

I don't have the nav buttons on my screen either, I use the gesture of swiping up from the bottom of the screen that came with the update and I'm experiencing zero issues with that. It rids those horrific buttons from the screen. They are absolutely horrific!

Apprentice

You don't understand, I meant switching between two apps, not apps. When your gesture bars are hidden.

Explorer
That's something I'd gladly sacrifice to rid those horrific buttons from my screen.

First Poster

Updated my Galaxy S9+ and my volume audio has decreased by at least 50% .

Explorer

@oneUIFeedback wrote:

Updated my Galaxy S9+ and my volume audio has decreased by at least 50% .

Unsure if it was on this thread or another, but someone mentioned that their Dolby Atmos hadn't activated after reboot with the new software install even though in menu it was turned on. Try turning Dolby Atmos  off and on again? I can't say I've noticed a reduction in volume after my update. 

Apprentice

Yes every time you reboot you have to turn off and on the Dolby Atmos. This is one annoying bug exclusively on one UI Android pie.

Did anyone get their SmartThings working?

First Poster

Sometimes, after updating to one ui, my keyboard won't pull up when using YouTube (and more rarely, other apps). 

Explorer
Anyone noticed any issues with receiving notifications 🤔 my Gmail notifications have ceased 🙄 I've disabled them and enabled them and still nothing 😴

Apprentice

When is Samsung going to fix smart things and provide a real update to one UI?

Just Browsing

My status bar notifications totally messed up after the update. 

I dont get any notifications from Viber, Whatsapp and Gmail. It is really anoying!

Top Liked Authors