Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:
Samsung you guys need to add a little more animation to the one ui software. Make it more cleaner more smoother. Try to get your apps more optimized you have real die hearted customers that love you samsung an loves the work that you put out for the people. Apple is ahead when it comes to cleaner and better animation software. Trust me if you guys could create a more glass cleaner smother animated software. You guys would be even more on top. You probably won't see this but if you do please look into it. Animations in and out of apps small amount of animation in the ui. A more polish glass finish. Cleaner whites smother transactions.
If i switch to the screen which should show all my open Apps, I see several App-buttons on the lower edge of my screen, also if I have no Apps open? Seen this first time after the update yesterday. Is this wanted or a bug?
Also I have Problems with the allways on display. means... it is not always on as it should.
Issues I have with One UI:
1. Why when I wake the phone screen to quickly turn on/off bluetooth or mobile internet connection, does it require me to unlock the phone first?
2. With Samsung Experience, when you wanted to delete a lot of photos and videos from the gallery, the app remembers your last swipe, you that you don't have to swipe to each image to delete the photo. Why is this feature gone in One UI?
3. Why, if I want to pull down the notification tray, does it require a big swipe? In SE all I needed was a very short swipe down.
4. WHY is Samsung trying to FORCE Bixby on us users so bad? WHY have they removed the feature to disable it? I can still accidentally trigger Bixby, thinking I'm lowering my volume. Let us turn Bixby OFF, Samsung!
5. Last but not least. WHY is Edge Lighting STILL not working when the screen is off when using WhatsApp?
These are all small issues which greatly effects efficiency and use for me.
When playing music with Samsung Music, I have noticed that the play/pause and skip buttons in the control bar (swipe down) appear white on a white background, so it is impossible for me to locate and know what to press.