Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI Feedback

(Topic created on: 21-11-2018 10:45 PM)
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options

Hi all, Just asking people to possibly put some feedback for the new One UI..

IF you have it on your device...

Edit/Update your post when you possibly find something. 

Loving is so far, a little apple looking but hopefully that might change a little.. feels good, easier to navigate for sure & greatly improved all round.. 

Camera is awesome, to me if looks an feels much better than Oreo. 

Here are some bugs I've seen so far though..

This is what beta is for though I suppose😎

The list.....

1. When scrolling down through emojis they seem to flicker an lose there grid slot, overlapping each other as the scroll animation starts.. fast scroll shows this also slow scroll just not as much.....

Able to reproduce this Glitch

2. When camera going over x2 focus you notice the different depth on the image, quite off putting.....

Able to reproduce this Glitch.. maybe normal??  

3. When my S9+ is locked & you wake ul device to swipe down & say enable aeroplane mode, when you have to unlock the device the top of the screen to confirm it.. upon where the notification/date/battery/clock icons stays white background for several seconds after unlock and enabling/disabling something.....

Able to reproduce this Glitch

4. When closing fb messenger active chat heads, I get a weird screen flicker partially on my screen, on homepage for less than 0.5s
Multiple coloured lines from left to right.. different pixels each time......
Able to reproduce this Glitch, maybe messenger issue but was not present in oreo 8.0

5. Only happened once, but went into notifications through settings & then when I clicked show all from past 7 days, when I first scrolled through the list of apps it was a double image that I was scrolling/pulling down, above list of apps I seen original. it pulled that image down an didn't scroll properly...... 
Not able to reproduce the glitch

Will update as I progress..

140 REPLIES 140
Slick91
Navigator
Options
I've just installed good lock and changed my buttons on the bottom navigation bar back to previous ones and also moved clock back on the right. Any ideas to change these ***** icons and also to get rid of these awful greys white blacks and odd blues? I'm going down the oreo route soon and if it breaks my phone then not bothered seeing as Samsung has already broke it.
0 Likes
Enjay
Voyager
Options

I went back to oreo, it wasn't to bad except if anything goes wrong you have to try and figure it out because the suggestions online are out of date! Lol 

I'm waiting to see how pie goes with all the updates before I touch it again. 

0 Likes
hsl19
Explorer
Options
Bixby Vision dont work with WIFI QR Code https://drive.google.com/open?id=11kkvniZ74D8TO7Ef2SJFMindAnFBsNfn will fix this
Regualar camera app dont support it and i suppose that bixby detect Qr but not the wifi password
0 Likes
sbeve72
Student
Options

The recent apps page is just overlay above the actual recent apps page which hasn't been updated for Android Pie (still is a vertical list from Stock Android Orea). It makes it super laggy on mid range phones which have received the update. Also, since it's not the part of the system UI and is just an overlay that's a part of One UI Home, it doesn't look as intuitive with 3rd Party Launchers. Opening recent apps looks like I just opened an app (which it is actually. The One UI Home App). Also, the gesture navigation for recent apps doesn't work if I disable the one UI Home launcher to bring back the not laggy native vertical app switcher. This is also because the gesture navigation is bound to only trigger the overlay app switcher of One UI Home. It sucks. Please change the code and make native app switcher a horizontal scrolling list instead.

0 Likes
coolheghog9112
First Poster
Options
Samsung Galaxy 6 plus has got android 11
0 Likes
huskyō
First Poster
Options

I think samsung ui is the worst ui and i dont know where to comment... My mom got a samsung m02s as gift...now she is suffering cuz of the bad optimization and lack of features which is nessecary like in built music app, etc...she saved 2 contacts with different names and it is making all of we crazy cuz it has multiplied to 10 with same name and same numbers and now just suffering... Going to throw that waste in a gabage and buying new phone 😡😡😡 Samsung just made the phone to boil and eat...

0 Likes
vedant11
First Poster
Options

Always on-display. 
Please turn it off when it's in pocket. Use the proximity sensor.

0 Likes
Scooter89
Pioneer
Options
Can't see what you're replying to so don't know what you're talking about?

0 Likes
LB25
First Poster
Options

OneUI is as pathetic as it can get. Seems like a bunch of senseless people have designed the interface specifically the notifications. It doesnt group it by app and is so random and all over the place!! I just hate it when Samsung holds us hostage for a UI thats so pathetic, not responsive and doesnt allow us to roll back to previous versions. Time to root my phone and go to a UI that is customer friendly!!!

0 Likes
Gazzle
First Poster
Options
Latest One UI update (6?) glhas had significant negative impacts ofr me as a visually impaired user. My pull down notificatopn quick access panel has changed from the solid black them (dark) that I require to a washed out grayish colour. The wifi, Bluetooth, sound, data etc 'buttons' have also changed colour. I have tried to change this in wallpaper and styles, but that only affects the 'buttons' colour and not the panel itself. So a rubbish update. Plus, the WhatsApp text is smaller, despite me having it set to Large - this must be in everything, as my apps have shuffled along top, so they may also be smaller. A really rubbish and inaccessible update.
0 Likes