Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI Feedback

(Topic created on: 21-11-2018 10:45 PM)
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options

Hi all, Just asking people to possibly put some feedback for the new One UI..

IF you have it on your device...

Edit/Update your post when you possibly find something. 

Loving is so far, a little apple looking but hopefully that might change a little.. feels good, easier to navigate for sure & greatly improved all round.. 

Camera is awesome, to me if looks an feels much better than Oreo. 

Here are some bugs I've seen so far though..

This is what beta is for though I suppose😎

The list.....

1. When scrolling down through emojis they seem to flicker an lose there grid slot, overlapping each other as the scroll animation starts.. fast scroll shows this also slow scroll just not as much.....

Able to reproduce this Glitch

2. When camera going over x2 focus you notice the different depth on the image, quite off putting.....

Able to reproduce this Glitch.. maybe normal??  

3. When my S9+ is locked & you wake ul device to swipe down & say enable aeroplane mode, when you have to unlock the device the top of the screen to confirm it.. upon where the notification/date/battery/clock icons stays white background for several seconds after unlock and enabling/disabling something.....

Able to reproduce this Glitch

4. When closing fb messenger active chat heads, I get a weird screen flicker partially on my screen, on homepage for less than 0.5s
Multiple coloured lines from left to right.. different pixels each time......
Able to reproduce this Glitch, maybe messenger issue but was not present in oreo 8.0

5. Only happened once, but went into notifications through settings & then when I clicked show all from past 7 days, when I first scrolled through the list of apps it was a double image that I was scrolling/pulling down, above list of apps I seen original. it pulled that image down an didn't scroll properly...... 
Not able to reproduce the glitch

Will update as I progress..

140 REPLIES 140
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options

Screenshot_20181120-162912_Samsung Experience Home.jpgScreenshot_20181121-134037_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20181120-162830_Phone.jpg

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options
Maybe some of this will be fixed after Samsung officially release the Beta.
Woody'S9+
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options

@Woody wrote:
Maybe some of this will be fixed after Samsung officially release the Beta.

It certainly will, but it's good for us to keep track while we use it, then when they ask us for feedback we are prepared... that's what a beta is for, to give feedback at the end including bugs & glitches found.. help them fix it an make it better 👍

RieXan
Journeyman
Options

The version you installed is already a official beta release. ZRKA is the version which Germany got on monday (19.11).

0 Likes
scopex
First Poster
Options

My update went smoothly and has not thrown up any major problems but i have noticed a few small niggles

What has happened to the " Close all " option for open apps, i can swipe them one at a time but preferred the close all option

Also when trying to post on the beta community forum i constantly get asked to create a nickname which i have done but even so when i try to make a post i always get the create a nickname prompt

The only other difference i have noticed is it takes about three times as long to reboot

Other than these minor issues i am liking it very much

0 Likes
Arek_99
First Poster
Options

Hi ! I updated to One UI beta yesterday and I'm having a problem with mobile data - It is just not working. I can't reach internet connection without wifi although I  have mobile data turned on. Is anyone else having this issue ? 

0 Likes
Ryanparmar24
First Poster
Options

Has anyone tried using google pay? Does it work just as well as on Oreo 👀

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
No adaptive battery on mine
0 Likes
Decyther74
Explorer
Options

Night mode is a bit flaky at times, when browsing some pictures show in negative instead i.e. white is black and black is white.

Other than that not come across anything that is "game breaking", nice and smooth so far.

0 Likes