Support

Open search

One UI Feedback

Observer

Not all of my stock samsung apps have updated to One UI, look below for pics.20190118_075539.jpg

Can anyone please assist me with this issue? 

Updated 48 hours ago. Here is my experience so far: 

- I took 24h for the system to process the update adequately. It was sluggish during this period and I was planning a factory reset, but then is sped up and now it's very fast and responsive. 

- Battery is draining faster then before (maybe partly because Bigsby is now working 24/7 in the background?). I will wait a few days and if it persists I will do a factory reset. Battery should be much better, if for nothing else then because of system wide dark theme, so this problem doesn't make sense. I hope it just needs few days to calibrate. 

- In the camera, when you go to filters, there used to be a feature called "auto". It would increase the contrast and saturation of the image, without adding any real filters. It was really good and useful (made the pictures "pop"), and now it's gone for some reason, there are just regular filters. 

Kudos for the visual change and dark theme. 

Apprentice

Several issues:

Dolby at mos does not stay on after restart.

Smartthings does not detect new mic and cannot switch audio device.

Performance is sluggish especially during the PIN input during reboot for secure startup.

Battery drain is extreme compared to Oreo/Experienxe UI.

In Quick panel, selecting an option requires you to tap done or OK, Umlike Oreo, you can just swipe up and done.

Otherwise One UI is an excellent redesign from Experience UI.

First Poster

Has anyone had any problems with camera options after the One UI update? Cause now the option for shooting higher than FHD is gone, and so is the option for 60fps, am I just not seeing something? Screenshot_20190124-100711_Camera.jpg

Highlighted
Apprentice

The option is there, you have tap on the selection to change the video resolution and frame rate. Hope this helps. QHD does not have a 60 fps option, too bad.

Apprentice

Apprentice

Give it at least 24 hours, battery life will return to Oreo level of efficiency. It's probably just calibration issues, I am not sure. 

Apprentice

- It's not calibration. After my Pie update, I had a noticible battery drain and did factory reset. It's been 7 days since my factory reset (battery had enough time to calibrate). Battery is better since the reset but still disappointing compared to Oreo.

At the moment I'm using the phone with even less apps and strain on the procesor. On top of that, everything in the UI now is black as night (compared to all white in Oreo), and the phone is still giving me 60-70 minutes less SOT. This is far from what I expected (I expected better battery, not worse).  

Apprentice

Then I don't know what to say to that. Mine works fine after 24 hours, with nearly 8 hours of SOT. Depending on your country,  this may only affect your region or country. Hopefully another update is showing up soon.

Apprentice

8h SOT???! I am more then envious my friend  

Top Liked Authors