One UI Feedback

First Poster
Night mode flakey
No alarm symbol
Phone app flakey, some calls dropping out
No adapative battery
Highlighted

Hello samaung 

Try to make device performance enhancements. Are maybe try and try to make the Samsung s9 and note 9 get a speed boost. 

First Poster

How do you rollback? Having no google pay is a deal breaker for me.

thanks.

DannyT Moderator
Hi there, @adamdb.

You can cancel your participation by going into the Samsung Members app and going to Settings > Galaxy Beta Programme > Deregister.

You can re-install software by using the PC version of Smart Switch. Once the software is re-installed, the device will be reset and all data that was generated during the Beta Program will be erased.

All data which had been backed up before installing the beta software can be recovered, but there may be limitations in recovering data that was created after installing the beta software.

If you need assistance you can get in touch with Samsung directly on 0330 726 7864.

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

First Poster

Samsung you guys need to add a little more animation to the one ui software. Make it more cleaner more smoother. Try to get your apps more optimized you have real die hearted customers that love you samsung an loves the work that you put out for the people. Apple is ahead when it comes to cleaner and better animation software. Trust me if you guys could create a more glass cleaner smother animated software. You guys would be even more on top. You probably won't see this but if you do please look into it. Animations in and out of apps small amount of animation in the ui. A more polish glass finish. Cleaner whites smother transactions.

First Poster

Same here.  After installing One UI mobile data does not function.

First Poster

If i switch to the screen which should show all my open Apps, I see several App-buttons on the lower edge of my screen, also if I have no Apps open? Seen this first time after the update yesterday. Is this wanted or a bug?

Also I have Problems with the allways on display. means... it is not always on as it should.

Night mode doesn't stay on and after a short while it switches back over to light mode

Issues I have with One UI:

1. Why when I wake the phone screen to quickly turn on/off bluetooth or mobile internet connection, does it require me to unlock the phone first?

2. With Samsung Experience, when you wanted to delete a lot of photos and videos from the gallery, the app remembers your last swipe, you that you don't have to swipe to each image to delete the photo. Why is this feature gone in One UI?

3. Why, if I want to pull down the notification tray, does it require a big swipe? In SE all I needed was a very short swipe down.

4. WHY is Samsung trying to FORCE Bixby on us users so bad? WHY have they removed the feature to disable it? I can still accidentally trigger Bixby, thinking I'm lowering my volume. Let us turn Bixby OFF, Samsung!

5. Last but not least. WHY is Edge Lighting STILL not working when the screen is off when using WhatsApp?

These are all small issues which greatly effects efficiency and use for me.

Observer

When playing music with Samsung Music, I have noticed that the play/pause and skip buttons in the control bar (swipe down) appear white on a white background, so it is impossible for me to locate and know what to press.Screenshot_20190118-074722_Samsung Music.jpg

Top Liked Authors