Support

Open search

One UI: Bring back the original beauty mode for the front camera

First Poster

Hi,

I have purchased the S9 for the extra feature it brings for the selfie, the beauty mode.
Before the Pie update, there was many option like Basic, Natural, Sweet, Fresh etc..

Since the update, everything disappeared, I can only setup some basics beauty enhancement like the former Basic mode, all the others like Natural, Sweet etc.. disappeared.

Please bring back the former feature in your next update

selfies9.JPGFormer S9

7 REPLIES 7
Apprentice
Ho lo stesso problema sigh 😞 spero che ripristinino le funzioni bellezza per i selfie
First Poster
Mine disappeared too. I wondered why now I know. Wonder if you can set it back to before the update
I was trying to figure out the same thing. I can't find any info on uninstalling the ***** update or even just dealing with the camera alone. Please let me know if you find anything. I'm wondering if factory reset would do anything?
First Poster

I tried today after the new update. It definitely didn't bring back the former Beauty mode for S9.
The new one looks totally *****!

SAMSUNG, please bring back the FORMER BEAUTY MODE FOR S9 CAMERA!

I can't believe I can't find more people complaining about this! It was such a useful tool, especially for minor and naturally touchups. Having it included in your main camera instead of having to use a different app or edit afterward made it perfect for taking everyday photos.

I'm devastated. Why is technology going backward instead of forwards?!

First Poster

I am looking for it since this update came and I'm really devastaded! Please get back this filters!!!

I am seriously mad this feature has been removed. Find it infuriating that you buy a device and they can just take stuff away from it. It they want to add stuff- fair enough , but leave the rest alone!
Top Liked Authors