Support

Open search

OTA updates not Receiving for s9 Plus

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello!

I had purchased my s9+ from Bahrain in June 2018, and in September 2018 I came back to Pakistan. Since September 2018, i am not receving any monthly security patch and even pie updates on my phone.

I tried to check through smart switch but of no use. Kindly guide me what's the issue and how to get it resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
First Poster

I'm having the same problem .. i updated my s9+ to android pie using odin because i didn't want to wait for OTA update and now i no longer receive my monthly patches .. i tried the smart switch pc app but no luck .. I'd like to know if you get any luck with fixing this problem.

First Poster

Hello Hisham,

I was also curious to get my hands on pie update, so I decided to pay a visit to samsung centre, they updated it through their system and charged me some money. I did this upgarde process in January 2019 and and in the next month, I received february security patch on 27th. Now waiting for March security patch, fingers crossed, lets see if I receive it or same like before. Hope I will get it too monthly like i had received in February.

Top Liked Authors