Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications to loud. Cant turn down.

(Topic created on: 05-09-2018 11:34 AM)
Stamford10
First Poster
Options

My s9 plus notifications too loud even when turned down. 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

You can adjust the volume of the notifications by pressing a volume key and following these steps:

Screenshot_20180905-134445_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20180905-134523_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

I hope this helps 😁

0 Likes
Stamford10
First Poster
Options

Hello my friend. I have done that,but it keeps coming really loud,not all the time,but sometimes its very loud,even got volume assistant app,and that don't work .can someone help. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Sorry to hear that it doesn't help, the Volume Assistant App might be conflicting with the Samsung experience, can you try removing it?

Perhaps unrelated but did you know that its possible to disable/mute notifications for specefic apps? In that case only the most important notifications will make a sound :smiling-face:
0 Likes
AlanB1976
Journeyman
Options

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but I'm having this issue with my s10. Volume sliders are as low as possible but the notification sound can be heard on the moon.

Did you ever find a solution to this? 

ScanThis
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on my S9. Started a few weeks back. I have disabled nearly every notification as they were driving me nuts with the high volume. Nothing I change seems to help get them back to normal.

AlanB1976
Journeyman
Options

Ok, found my problem. I had a calendar snooze application that for some reason was causing the issues. Once uninstalled, volume back to normal. 

0 Likes
ThePhantomX
First Poster
Options

Hello, how did you manage to find the problem?

0 Likes
AlanB1976
Journeyman
Options

By pure luck. I uninstalled it for another reason and everything started working. 

0 Likes
Menehune
First Poster
Options

volume at minimum and maximum, yield the same deafening notification