Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification grouping

(Topic created on: 13-08-2019 06:13 PM)
tracy477
First Poster
Options

Can there PLEASE be an option to not group notifications by apps? It's so hard for me to see what's new, I honestly just want to see them all individually in recentcy order. Please give us an option to do that. I'm considering switching back to iPhone cause it's pretty annoying. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would suggest to send your valued feedback via the Samsung Members App  / Samsung + so that it goes directly to the relevant Department @tracy477 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
PhillyOne
Student
Options

In 2021 this is still a problem. I constantly get notification alerts (sounds or vibration) and I cannot tell from the notification panel which app it was because nothing is in order! How do you fix this? I thought the point of the notification panel was to find things quickly. On my iPhone this works as normal and I can pick up my phone without touching the screen and see the most recent thing that happened. On my Samsung I have to constantly scroll to find what it was. Now all I do Is just clear all the notifications because the panel is useless due to this issue. If it wasn't for this, I would've gotten rid of my iPhone already

0 Likes