Support

Open search

New software

First Poster

I have downloaded the new software i wouldnt bother its buggy and slow on my galaxy s9 plus also its badly layed out, if i could go back to old software i would, also its draining the battery life fast 

1 REPLY 1
Superuser I
Superuser I

May I ask when you upgraded to I assume Samsung One Ui @Unique62 

It can take a few days for the phone to settle down after the update and in some cases a factory reset can help as a very last resort.

I updated to Samsung One Ui on Monday and apart from a few things that seem to have been removed that I liked the Ui has been clean and seamless with battery stats being similar to when the phone was on Oreo.

Check your apps have updated or if some need updating from the change and some may still need to be updated by the developer.

A good troubleshooting tool is to put the phone in Safe Mode to see if drain stops.

A person can switch back to another firmware however this can only be achieved via putting a Custom Rom on it > this has to be done with some knowledge of the process and with great care and understanding of the pros and cons of doing so.

Xdadevelopers is a good site to learn from.

Attempting to apply a Custom Rom is carried out solely at the risk of the owners choice to do so.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors