Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s9 plus screen flickers

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 07:32 AM)
Cruztech
Apprentice
Options

I've been using my s9 plus for past a year and it was all good so far .but now I'm started experiencing a problem with the screen. When I turn the screen off and turn on immediately, the display flickers and a color change is there and when I keep screen off for 5 sec or more and then turn on. My display is normal and when using,  there is no issue at all. The only issue is when screen off and turn on immediately..

Does anybody experienced this before ? Or am I the first to have this weird....

Feel like moving out of Samsung now 

178 REPLIES 178
siddhu
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have the same issue. Even my device went permanently green and black and I'm also using my phone in same brightness.  There is no use of going to service center . Lockdown got released in our states . So I myself went and asked to the service center . Not once I went twice.  They say my display is have issue. So I have to change the display inorder to solve the issue. 

0 Likes
siddhu
Apprentice
Options

In my previous post I said I found android 9 firmware for my device. I tried odin method and got installed android 9 . But still the issue exists. Even going to previous version didn't helo the screen flickering. I'm stuck here now. As I suggested before use oled saver for some time and lets hope for Samsung's update

0 Likes
lrvin
Student
Options
Sadly the problem is still here after today upadate
abilashVK
First Poster
Options
I,m from Kerala,India. Got this green flickering issue after few days of updating of my S9 to Android10. Went to Samsung ser center today after lock down & they just dismissed that it,s Display fault. It cost a hell lot . what harm done other than updating my device& problem started after updating only. What kind of Company is this ???
siddhu
Apprentice
Options
Hi,
Im from Tamil nadu ,India. Neighbour state. The same happened to me also. I too went to samsung service center and the same happened
nado4ilhas
Apprentice
Options

I have same problem with Last firmware 

yqchen82
First Poster
Options

I encounter the same problem here. From Singapore.

Had read through all the threads and now using AOD as the alternative solution but if I do repeat power on/off for 5-6 times, the greenish lines will appear too even with AOD on but after a while, it will go back to normal.

The last update I did was on 20 April and the issue was believe to happen after that update.

0 Likes
PraveenT
Student
Options
Nah thats a dumb.
0 Likes
yqchen82
First Poster
Options
What's a dumb?
0 Likes
PraveenT