Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My s9 plus screen flickers

(Topic created on: 14-05-2020 09:52 PM)
Cruztech
Apprentice
Options

I've been using my s9 plus for past a year and it was all good so far .but now I'm started experiencing a problem with the screen. When I turn the screen off and turn on immediately, the display flickers and a color change is there and when I keep screen off for 5 sec or more and then turn on. My display is normal and when using,  there is no issue at all. The only issue is when screen off and turn on immediately..

Does anybody experienced this before ? Or am I the first to have this weird....

Feel like moving out of Samsung now 

178 REPLIES 178
siddhu
Apprentice
Options
Thank u ❤
0 Likes
NKagarwal
First Poster
Options

Please tell us about the results after your flashing

0 Likes
siddhu
Apprentice
Options
Yeah sure
0 Likes
Qryche
Explorer
Options

If you solve the problem flashing with Android 9 it means that it is not a hardware problem. It is just software and it is ultrageous that Samsung didn't fixed this.

0 Likes
NKagarwal
First Poster
Options

Lets see and hope for the best

@Qryche wrote:

If you solve the problem flashing with Android 9 it means that it is not a hardware problem. It is just software and it is ultrageous that Samsung didn't fixed this.

0 Likes
Sh_b
Journeyman
Options

Well it's funny .when you open the screen by power botton ,green screen is coming and when use the home botton its not .seems a software problem 

0 Likes
AES3000
Pioneer
Options

@Sh_b wrote:

Well it's funny .when you open the screen by power botton ,green screen is coming and when use the home botton its not .seems a software problem 

It is definitely a software issue. For those of you who haven't read my posts on this thread: 

The last update I got on my samsung S9 fixed the issue for me. It was a few weeks ago and, since then, I haven't had any more green lines or any other issue with my phone. So samsung NEEDS to update systems with that in mind and fix this DAMNED issue, because it IS THEIR FAULT. Don't waste money in customer service. 

Qryche
Explorer
Options

I live in Portugal too, I received the last update from April but the problem wasn't solved.

AES3000
Pioneer
Options
@Qryche

I don't know how, but for me it worked. Check my posts, I posted detailed info about it, with photo proof as well.
0 Likes
Qryche
Explorer
Options

@AES3000

I believe that it worked for you.

Unfortunately, not for me.

Let's see if Samsung releases an update but I am loosing hope.

Thousands of S9 with the same problem and they do nothing .