Open search

My photos

My s9 has photos how do I get them over to my tab 2

3 REPLIES 3
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @sandie30

You could look at using smart switch. 

My photos upload to myvodafone Samsung Cloud so go to both anyway. 

Also I use Dropbox so when I take a pic it auto uploads there too and as Dropbox is on both my pictures are in both places. 

Other options such as sending them via email is an option. 

And or move them to a Sd Card in your phone and put the Sd Card in your other device. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Pathfinder

To add another option to the reply @BandOfBrothers gave, have a look at this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghisler.tcplugins.wifitransfer

I find the easiest way to use it is to fire it up on the sending device and then follow the instructions that gives  to receive files on the receiving device ( if you do that, you won't need to install it on your tabet). it will transfer the files to your Download folder and you can then move them on from there. 

It's quite quick but if you have a large number of files to transfer, I would do them in batches.

Explorer

If you want to transfer photos from S9 to tab2, try Samsung Smart Switch or mobile phone transfer tool. With their helps, you can directly transfer photos between Samsung mobile phones. Just have a try and choose the one you like better. 

Top Liked Authors