Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My S9 constantly overheats and loses RAM.

(Topic created on: 27-05-2019 07:18 PM)
Plam3n
Journeyman
Options

So, just a few days ago, I noticed that my S9 started to overheat really often and it always loses RAM. Today, I saw it using just 0,9 GB of RAM. This is ridiculous. What's wrong with my phone? My old J7 2016 didn't have such issues, I don't have that many apps. My heaviest apps are probably games such as Super Mario Run or Animal Crossing but I rarely play them. The last time I played them was probably a month ago. I think something's wrong with my phone and Samsung's Device Care app manages to fix the RAM wasting issues but only for a few seconds. It has never been that bad, what is wrong with my phone? I really don't want my flagship phone to get worn out so fast. It's only been months, I have had this phone since December 2018.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Plam3n
Journeyman
Options

And to be more informative, no, I don't get any warning messages about the phone overheating but what I feel in my hands is enough for me to realize that something's wrong.

0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
You could install AnTuTu Benchmark and check the processor and battery temparature if it feels too hot.
The regular battery temparature should be between 20-35° without heavy usage.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
And I would recommend you to bring your phone to an authorized service center where it can be checked for hardware/software problems.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes