Support

Open search

Multi-window feature not available on S9+ pie update

Apprentice

Thanks. Before posting online, I had checked advanced features in settings. I only have an option to adjust open in pop-up view. It used to be there. It really appears as though though the feature has been removed. I am a bit perplexed because it seems like I am the only one experiencing this problem. Here's a screenshot:Screenshot_20190719-195702_Settings.jpg

Voyager

You could try wiping the cache partition, it can cure random issues and you don't lose anything.

Just Google how to 

Apprentice

Thank you. Resetting the cache partition totally did the trick. Screenshot_20190720-112558_One UI Home.jpg

This is a great description of the solution - and I applaud that you called them directly. It's not exactly intuitive but fact is I had to look up how to use the old version also. Now I know where it is, I like it. I think this was described on another forum but I couldn't understand their explanation so I never could duplicate it. Thanks again for your very clear information!
Observer
Making things more tricky, more difficult, more steps, taking longer.. is NOT the way forward.
Highlighted
First Poster
  • why samsung disapear that multi task button. Please bring back that button!!!

but thank you for the helpful tips on comments 😁

Thanks Man you're a lifesaver
Top Liked Authors