Support

Open search

Motion Panorama gone from S9 after last update

Explorer

Many of the best features, panorama, wide angle selfie, one button only for flash control... Etc

Hey Samsung... you guys really dropped the ball here... this sucks, after the last Android update, many features were removed, including the absolute favorite: the view as motion panorama... 

Bring it back please!!! 

First Poster

Apparently the Samsung website says it does have Motion Panorama
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/motion-panorama/

Apprentice

Woukld be nice, but I cannot find it on Google Play.....

Observer

This feature was one of the primary reasons I bought this phone. If its not restored within the next couple of months I'm going to buy an Apple as I can't believe Samsung would remove such a great feature unless it was some cunning marketing ploy to get us to buy the next Upgraded phone. I have lost confidence in Samsung now....so dissapointing

Observer

This feature was one of the primary reasons I bought this phone. If its not restored within the next couple of months I'm going to buy an Apple as I can't believe Samsung would remove such a great feature unless it was some cunning marketing ploy to get us to buy the next Upgraded ....so dissapointing

Apprentice

Still no news? 

😔😔 it was great feature
First Poster

Samsung bring this feature back. You basically copied apple interface and make it very similar i dont know why. Sucks big time

Top Liked Authors