Support

Open search

Motion Panorama gone from S9 after last update

Highlighted

Hi

I was taking motion panorama pictures with my S9 but after the last update I am unable to do it, I can take a regular panorama picture but not with motion and the option is not there anymore, do you have any fix for this issue?

18 REPLIES 18
AndrewL Moderator
@Paolove: It appears that this feature has been removed in the Android Pie update and at present there is no news regarding its reinstatement. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause.

Booo, I really liked that feature and it stopped working half way through my vacay. Was looking forward to viewing some of the panoramas I took and noticed they didnt save in that format. Why get rid of it? It's a great feature.

I need it back! 

this is serious disappointment with Samsung!

I can't believe they took this awesome feature from us! I can't wait until a new update that fixes this with priority!! 

Apprentice

I miss this as well. It was changed on the last Pie update, terrible!

Perhaps there is an app that does the same?

Very disappointed,  this was an awesome feature and my whole family enjoyed the motion panarama pictures.  

Why!!!!

Totally!!! I've been looking for it! Why Samsung did that?! It's a great feature.

Explorer

Way to screw up and ruin one of the best camera features. And why would it be removed if I may ask??? 

Top Liked Authors