Support

Open search

Mobile data not working after disconnection from WiFi

In my case, I had to create a new APN. Search for your mobile network provider. This is for voxi vodafone:

https://www.teamknowhow.com/discover/discover/voxi-apn-settings

First Poster

Good luck there as did that and spent two hours with support online and getting it back up and lost some stuff and it did nothing to solve the problem... Did you finally get it fixed as mine still not working...

First Poster

Nope. Although it isn't happening as frequently, it will suddenly and inexplicably not send or receive texts or calls. I've done their fix-all factory reset which made absolutely NO SENSE since it happened right out of the box. SMH. I'd be better off taking a hammer to the screen and getting the store's service plan coverage for a new phone.

First Poster

Sorry about that as I  agree to taking a hammer to the screen as Samsung has a problem they are not dealing with and their support online and by phone is worthless. Spent over two hours yesterday with a full factory reset which was annoying and didn't work. Certainly won't buy another Samsung product as thought they were better than this as this problem goes back a long way and still not dealt with. 

First Poster

Phone unable to connect to 4g after leaving wifi started happening to me after the latest update (25th of March). Definitely never buying a Samsung again .

First Poster

Samsung Note 8. I have the same problem. No solution found yet.

Highlighted

Hi I Updated my A8 2018 from Android Oreo to Samsung One UI 3 days ago and since the update my 4g or Mobile Data is not working properly it is showing glitches as I have tried every possible solution. My Sim Card is perfectly OK aNd it is working best on other devices. 

Suggest me something 

Observer

I just got the Samsung S10 + and once in a while, i will switch off my WiFi and use mobile data only to find my mobile data is on, but doing nothing. I have tried restarting my phone, and nearly everything else you could think of. Yet the problem still remains. It is so frustrating, even messages don't send.  

Paying this much for a new phone only to find this fault occurs is very frusturating. 

Top Liked Authors