Support

Open search

Low notification sound s9

Apprentice

Yes thanks for update be good to know if this does resolve. Samsung aren’t going to tell us!

Pathfinder

@Mik_76 wrote:
Pie arrived today in Italy. Let's see if the problem with notification sound it's gone

Notification sound problem seemed to be fixed with the Pie beta, I've not had a problem with them for a while since running Pie

Highlighted
Explorer
Just tested.
Volume is higher with PIE, but quality remains poor because audio comes only from the bottom speaker, while when you hear notification during selection audio comes from both speakers
Apprentice

Thanks for this - much appreciated. Shame that over a year of complaints to Samsung they have failed to fix this issue. Huwaei will be my next phone in a year or so after several years of Galaxies. 

Explorer
After two weeks of tests, I can say that nothing canghed with Pie. And in some cases it get worst.
Notifications remain with low volume and they have a poor quality, so you can't hear notifications incoming.
With facebook is even worst. The notification sound is played with a fade-in that lasts some tenths of seconds.

Factory reset doesn't help
Pathfinder

@Mik_76 wrote:
After two weeks of tests, I can say that nothing canghed with Pie. And in some cases it get worst.
Notifications remain with low volume and they have a poor quality, so you can't hear notifications incoming.
With facebook is even worst. The notification sound is played with a fade-in that lasts some tenths of seconds.

Factory reset doesn't help

Notification volume is fixed for me in Pie

I did switch CSCs from O2U to XEU though

Apprentice

Now have Android 9 update. No change although the update in general looks good.

Top Liked Authors