Support

Open search

Latest update messed up my phone!

SOLVED
Apprentice

Allowed the update to happen today (06 Feb 19) & now there are so many things I can't see... white text on white background. Quick access to settings - I now just have blue or white circles, no idea what's what. Keyboard has changed. Cant see text in my Calendar... the list goes on & on!! What is this all about? FURIOUS that I've got to spend hours finding out how to change things back to how I want them & not possible most the time!

Then find trying to post this impossible too!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Tezbar 

If your using a Samsung Theme then others have had similar issues to you.

The remedy is to only use the Samsung stock theme or find another theme that's currently more compatible and let the current theme developer know via feedback in their page in Playstore.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

5 REPLIES
Highlighted

I've had the same complaint and more, I'm just constantly making complaints to Samsung members hoping they make this a beta and not an official update.

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Tezbar 

If your using a Samsung Theme then others have had similar issues to you.

The remedy is to only use the Samsung stock theme or find another theme that's currently more compatible and let the current theme developer know via feedback in their page in Playstore.

Current Phone ~

Apprentice
Thanks - this worked but it's been very time consuming trying get the phone back to how I like it... lots of icons disappeared after choosing new theme.
Thanks again.
Spoiler
How is that a remedy? I have paid for many themes and now since this latest update I can’t use any of them and have to use a stock Samsung theme because an update they pushed out messed everything up?
Superuser I
Superuser I

It's an interim workaround @slvrsleeper 

Current Phone ~

Top Liked Authors