Support

Open search

Language problem on Samsung Members

Highlighted
Apprentice

The fix you provided did not change my language, it is still in Isreal  Grrrrrrrrr

Highlighted
@CoolRaoul: I think some issues require troubleshooting in order to reach a possible resolution. If the steps provided aren't successful then we should consider this one step closer to an answer by process of elimination, rather than shooting down the suggestions.
Highlighted
Pathfinder

@AndrewL wrote:
@CoolRaoul: I think some issues require troubleshooting in order to reach a possible resolution. If the steps provided aren't successful then we should consider this one step closer to an answer by process of elimination, rather than shooting down the suggestions.

I didn't shoot the suggestions: I applied them on my own device, without positive results.

BTW, In that specific case, the simple logic is sufficient to show that they cant apply successfully: the initial problem is that app contents doesn't match device language, so changing device language can't be a successful answer.

I'm pretty confident that any others followers of this thread should be able to confirm this.

--
CR
Highlighted

I am tired of trying this out, i got the phone from thailand and i live in india, samsung pay and samsung members app show content from Thailand not India, 

I have flashed Indian Firmware, reset with Indian sim as well. nothing worked. 

Highlighted
Observer

I already change my language in samsung account but still the samsung members language is in korean. What should i do?

Highlighted
First Poster

Nothing....just accept this or learn korean

Highlighted
I know its a old thread, but i felt like complaing about Hungarian too as were in the same boat... :(

Ever got the issue fixed though?
Highlighted
Pathfinder

Me also in Russian this is crazy simple update Samsung C'mon let us change it 

Highlighted

+1 here.  Why does it matter where I live?  The language of global business is English.  That is my primary language.  The Members app picks up on some other data in order to auto-set the language.  Possible data used to set the language settings: Serial Number, Model Number, Firmware Version (regional).

This is typical of Samsung - wait for people to buy, release faulty updates, break products, and then move on to another version.  Just like EVERY Samsung Watch (do you have one?  Do you see the thousands of posts on numerous sites about updates not working on Native Samsung apps?).

Samsung will stall until the product is obsolete, you can bet on this.

The Members app is a front end to a web site.  Please work with your developers to provide a language selection option, or AT LEAST DEFAULT TO THE SYSTEM LANGUAGE.

Highlighted

this is really stupid, they didn't even do it right, the galaxy store app for example is a mix of english and french for me

Top Liked Authors