Support

Open search

Language problem on Samsung Members

It didn't change.

Same problem here with my s8+ :-( 

It's the same on my Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018). But I believe that the language is Polish.

First Poster

@_Martin_ wrote:

It's the same on my SamsungiTunes Galaxy A8 (2018). But I believe that the language is Polish.

It didn't change.
Observer

same problem with me, device and account languange is english, but the content on samsung members app is macedonian.. only that phone is bought in macedonia and the firmware version is macedonian.. please let us choose content languange too. thanks

Que Seraaaa Seraaaaaaa, whatever will beeeee will beeeeeee

in other words, they dont give a rats a$$ and its like it or lump it

After having 4 Samsung smartphones over several years, I bought my S7 off Ebay from a seller in the UK last week, when it arrived it was in Israeli managed to change all the phone settings to English, but Samsung Members news and tips are all in Isreali, after contacting the support team in Isreal, they stated it depends where the phone was sourced from and can not be changed, what a load of tosh..... Surley changing the language should change everything, but sadley not, Surely it would not take that much to change the code and send an update, really poor customer service, may be this will be my last Samsung.....

First Poster

I have a Samsung S4 Tablet and the Samsung members app is in Spanish which I cannot read. I cannot change the language. I have uninstalled the app and downloaded it and it exactly the same. This is very poor.

Top Liked Authors