Support

Open search

Issues with Screen Colour

First Poster

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can offer any advice, taking a screen shot with my Samsung S9 edge last night and the colours changed to like a wierd white with blue colour, bit like inverted image but blue and white, ive gone through all the inverted images setting and its defo not one.

Cheers,

LexiePhone.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
TracyR Moderator

Hey @Lexie999

Let’s try this, go over to your dial pad and type in *#0*#, this will bring up a number of tests. 

Try clicking on the 'Blue', 'Red', 'Green' and ‘Black’ options, is the blue tint still there?

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge   

First Poster

Hi, tried the test but its still there. :(

First Poster

....it struggles when i hit the black button though...i have to press the side button to get the screen  with the little boxes on back up.

TracyR Moderator

Thanks for checking that for me, @Lexie999.

You can also do a hardware test for the back button, select 'Sub Key' from the main test menu. 
Press each one individually, the screen will change colour. Does it change for the back button?

Overall, it sounds as though you need your phone inspected by an engineer. 

Find your nearest Support Centre HERE.

Sherlock 2.jpg
Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge   

First Poster

Clicked on the sub key and it just brings up one screen, blue and that has an exit button in the middle of the screen, i cant get it to change colour at all. I shall hunt for the closest support shop.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Lexie.

Top Liked Authors