Support

Open search

Is it possible to change the background of messages?

First Poster
I agree I had this happened to me and i hate the s8 plus April update, please give us back the feature of using our own gallery to be used in background of the messages same with changing the color of the text bubbles an ever since I updated my phone I regretted it I will continue not to update my phone until I get the feature I want and if I have too I will uninstall the April update because its stupid

Im super upset because the theme I am using makes it hard to see the letters!!!! Couldnt wait to get a samsung again but now Im regretting it. Had LG for 2 years and would of stayed with them cuz this sucks!

Apprentice

I've not found a way it's a real pain why do samsung

have to update stuff that works to have them not work

I have a Galaxy S7 and somehow avoided this update until today, but now I am PISSED! My friends have been hounding me for years to get an iPhone, and I always said I would get another Galaxy when I got around to replacing this one, but not anymore. This is literally the last straw! I hate to say it, but I may be getting an iPhone when I get a new phone. Good job Samsung!!! 

Observer

Just updated my s7 it removed this feature. Pissed because my eyes are light sensitive and a blank white screen (even on the lowest setting) can make them water and give me a headache. Using a photo as a background I was able to avoid this. Moderator better not respond with "just buy a theme" because as an American college student I have $0.00 to spend on frivolous BS.

Observer

Just updated my s7 and it removed this feature. I am angery and frustrated because my eyes are light sensitive, a white screen like this (even on the lowest setting) can make them water and give me a headache. Using a photo as a background I was able to avoid this. Moderator, please do not respond with "just buy a theme" because as an American college student I have $0.00 to spend on frivolous BS. That's what I liked about Samsung is it didn't make you spend money on these things. 

Top Liked Authors