Support

Open search

Increase font on messages app

Highlighted
Observer

all you need to do is 'pinch' the screen with your fingers to zoom in and zoom out. text will auto size to your reqiremnts.

Highlighted

This has helped me! THANK YOU!!!!

I accidentally enlarged the font & couldn't figure out how to change it... 

Highlighted

Dears;

I have faced such problem too. The solution is such easy. It is not custimized or fix the font size from the setting. It is  simple , just zoom in and Zoom out after opening one message . just leave it when we feel the size is appropriate for us. once we adjust it we don't excpect to adujt it other time but when we need it only

Thank you!

Highlighted

Go to settings th when display then font size

Highlighted
Apprentice

The settings you mention don't affect the text size in text messages.    the only way to adjust is to use two fingers ON one of the messages to permanantly resize all your messages.  Thank you. :-) 

Highlighted

You were right on about squeezing the screen.  I had huge fonts that was so big that reading and writing was rediculout.  I searched all over setting.  But I never thought about enlarging and decreasing the size of the messages by just squeezing the screen.  It worked.  Thank you.  I was over thinking the solution.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Happy to help! ... and I was doing the same thing.  Samsung (Android) doesn't make it obvious.  My Mom had the phone and just couldn't read it so large.  I found the solution by accident... and it's just like zooming in and out of a photo.  The two-finger pinch.  :-) 

Highlighted
Observer
  1. Tap Settings to display the Settings screen. ...
  2. Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper. ...
  3. Tap Font. ...
  4. Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.
Highlighted
Observer
Tap Settings to display the Settings screen. ... Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper. ... Tap Font. ... Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.
Highlighted
Observer

Tap Settings to display the Settings screen. ... Scroll to the Device section and tap Display and Wallpaper. ... Tap Font. ... Drag the Font Size slider to the left (smaller) or right (larger) to change the font size.

Top Liked Authors