Support

Open search

Increase font on messages app

Highlighted
First Poster

I did the same thing,  somehow I made my text font HUGE, and going into settings,  vision, whereever... does NOTHING for the font size in texting

Highlighted
First Poster

My Samsung S9 shows extremely small fonts in messenger. How can I fix this please?

Highlighted

@YVONNE9 wrote:

My Samsung S9 shows extremely small fonts in messenger. How can I fix this please?

Open any message in Mesgenger. use 2 fingers pich out on the screen until your desired test size. Hope this help

Highlighted
Observer

Another take. I’ve had my Galaxy for six months, fine big text font size.

Then today, changed to tiny font! Out of the blue, no reboot, nothing, just turned me back and small type!

Pinching screen works for that session, but then reverts.

Any ideas?

Ta.

Allen

Highlighted
First Poster

I had just the opposite problem. All of a sudden my outgoing text size got huge. To fix it all I had to do was type a few letters into the text box and then pinch the screen back down and the font size in messages only got nice and small again. And it did not affect the rest of the phone.

Highlighted
Apprentice

RESOLVED....

While in ANY of your text messages, while looking at the font that is way too big, or way too small, use two fingers ON THAT SCREEN , and spread apart, or together..... to increase or decrease the font for ALL MESSAGES.

YES... it's stupid.   Really stupid... but that's how I accidently made mine too big.

I miss my iPhone.  

Highlighted
So simple, I'm embarrassed.
Thanks. 👍🏻
Highlighted
Apprentice

Simple yes... but it took an hour or so of researching the issue... then I accidently discovered it.  Ha 

Highlighted

Oh Haha thank you for this tip phew xx 

Highlighted

I never knew how to make my font bigger til I saw your comment. It worked. Thankyou

Top Liked Authors