Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Apprentice

Me and my cousing too, we hatw this new actualization, camera sucks, we can't divide the screen, can't take action notes and write a number, and email address and take an action directly from the note! Also hate the way the display of the phones gallery has beeb configurated! It looks like an iphone and I hate this things in apple.

Explorer
The information was supplied to me from the Australian Samsung Support Centre that I suspect is based in the Philippines. The representative was certainly across the high number of complaints and it seemed legitimate what he told me.
Observer
Observer

Samsung we love your products and your smartphones, but the story is cruel, if you do not consider your customers as the precious retinas of your eyes, you could be led on the way to NOKIA who was number 1 and had a fall violent by their lack of listening and love for their customers! And I hope that your irresponsible leader does not try to sabotage samsung to push us to go to huawai, xiaomi, oppo, oneplus ...

I'm 45 minutes late for presentation because of this stupid stupid stupid Samsung Dex thing that appeared on my phone. I can't find a way to get rid of it or to work with. I used to connect up my phone with a cable it was fine. Now dex won't get out of the way. Trying to disable the app doesn't work it's grayed out. What can I do? I hate you Samsung.

Apprentice

Another 165 mb update .....does this ***** ever end? I love how it does it right in the middle of the day whether I want it to or not. Samsung does a good job. Androis ruins it with stupid kid graphics and useless make-work "features"

First Poster

Just updated to pie one. What a f*****g mess. A two year old could've done a better job. There's just so much wrong with this update that I can't be bothered to write it down here. Thankfully I have an older phone with the old system running. Will be using that until this mess is sorted out. Wake up samsung/android. This brand will be my last unless they come up with something decent pretty bloody soon.

First Poster

My whole phone looks like an Oppo phone now since it has been upated. I miss the old look. The feature where you can remove the home button by double clicking on the left side is also gone. 

Apprentice

Well you just taught me something lol I didnt even know it had that feature?! 😄 I always changed that in my settings, since I dont like having it there anymore. You can find that feature, if need be. If it's the same thing as having the home screen button or swiping up?

Navigator
Samsung censors bs they will get their karma
Top Liked Authors