Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Navigator
70 pages of complaints mostly all about the same thing and no reply from Samsung, utterly useless.
Apprentice

Quick question about the factory reset. Did it take you back to Oreo or did it start out with the dreaded update again? Thanks 

Navigator
Factory reset won't take you back to Oreo 😥
Apprentice

Dont feel too bad...if I could actually keep any of my photos...it would be great. Just one of the many many issues I have, in addition to why I hate Pie! They should have kept this for pixel phones and left Samsung alone!Screenshot_20190419-150549_Facebook.jpgPie sucks!

Apprentice
Darnit...I was hoping since I haven't backed my phone up since the update, it might work. Well, I appreciate you saving me from all the disappointment 🤗 TY!
Observer

I also hate the new update, even more that I like to play on my android phone.

Apprentice

I've spoken to my retailer and they have agreed to look at the phone on a repair basis that it no longer needs original expectations and feature. Hoping that means there is no real solution other than refund

I agree I hate the pie update even creating folders is useless keep disappearing oh and the white toggle being there even on movies God awful give us back oreo that was a truly nice design pie is like burnt pie mangled by rabid dogs and left on the doorstep of your hated politician 

Disgusting, makes me feel sick looking at the ugly piece of trash. Will be leaving Samsung next time I upgrade unless it is changed

Explorer

I think is now a given. After months of silence Samsung's response is at best absolutely disgusting. People are constantly coming here and stating much the same response and concern. The best people can do is not buy Samsung again. I certainly will not be upgrading to Samsung in the future. I will not support their actions and a sending the best message I can. 

Very disappointing but if that's how they treat their customers I don't want to be one. 

Top Liked Authors