Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Apprentice

Did you loose the original camera settings  with the update also?

Voyager

Just the pro mode for video, hopefully they'll bring it back though 

Apprentice

Samsung tiene todas las condiciones para ser el lider indiscutible en el mercado de Smarphones, pero tiene una competencia muy fuerte por detras esta Huawei y demas compañias chinas, abaratando el mercado y estudiando como superar cada detalle de los lanzamientos de sus rivales. Que deberia hacer samsung como nueva estrategia para golpear duro sobre la mesa lanzar al mercado smarphones modulares de gama alta y modulares gama baja low cost, como samsung es uno de los fabricantes que fabrica toda clase de piezas de smarphones, lleva la ventaja de tener lo mejor para sus smaphones tipo modulares. Otra osa que me gustaria ver seria un nuevo procesador con inteligencia artificial de  samsung, especificamente un procesador exynos para la gama alta que sobrepase los 8 nucleos y por lo menos llegue a los 12 nucleos, con un nuevo tipo de arquitectura, o la mongose.

Apprentice

If you figure out how to rollback the update....please let me know.

I HATE THIS NEW UPDATE

Apprentice

@Jenova And your a P.I.T.A

Observer
Couldn't have said it any better, hate it! Feels like I'm back in kindergarten learning about primary colors
First Poster

I thought I was the only one.   In fairness there are some nice features too.  The camera has improved a lot but seems to have a mind of its own constantly changing settings.  You just look at the thing and it changes settings practically.   What a a pain.   I can  no longer dismiss my calendar alarms,  Fingerprint ID doesn't work after 1 week.   Those fingerprint scanners were so much better a decade ago.  I guess they don't function well with all the spyware they load these phones up with now.  Bixby is a useless disaster they try and cram down our throats.  I will mourn the stacked open apps until I get my next phone.   I would prefer that the open app screen  not be there at all.  I can't bother with it and it is one of the main reasons I switched from apple in the first place.    Just go to the home screen to find your app.  It's much easier.     I really hate the Android Pie operating system!

My phone pocket dials all too often now.  Samthe 

Voyager

The recent apps are loads better with goodlock, still not vertical as before but have that nice action when you scroll through them.

Screenshot_20190405-203315_Samsung Internet.jpg

First Poster

I hate it as well everything is like white I cant see certain things I would love the option to change to  dark setting and the the split screen doesn't work anymore. They should have left it alone it wasnt broke so dont fix it

Voyager

Screenshot_20190405-221408_Facebook.jpg

Split screen is there, you need to tap on an app icon and select it from the drop down list 

Top Liked Authors