Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Voyager

@Marie541 wrote:

How are you all reverting the upgrade?  Do the country have to do with it? Like I see many reverting it.

Where exactly?

Google samsung S9 pie to oreo, should find good info. 

Explorer

Yes the country,the carier and the version of the bootloder. Please watch the video carefully and then its not hard.

Voyager
Check this out, I found this today and it looks easy;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz0UiXoXaV4
Voyager
I found a string of apps running in background and shut them down, now the battery drain is much less.
Explorer

It's always recommended after a significant updte to do a data erase to avoid draining battery issues

Voyager
I may need to post later, they are stopping me for 3360 seconds because of post flooding
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz0UiXoXaV4
Apprentice

Why don't you all do something useful instead of moaning about on here that isn't going to get you anywhere, tell the only people who can do something about it SAMSUNG!

Explorer

#tasha1819

How you know we  are not? Want to see my communication with them? They have hear all my complaints and they are fixing it or trying and by now they have to be really tired of me. But at least I'm getting them to respond to my messages and walking me trough the settings.

When I see comments like yours I roll my eyes 😂😂😂

Just Browsing

We contacted Samsung and filed a complaint. Everyone please contact them and file a complaint. Make sure they give you a complaint reference #. I was told that there was no way to revert phone back and delete update, but it can possibly be changed with next update so we need to let them know that this is not what we paid for when we decided to purchase our Samsung phones. We deserve what we paid for and not this child's play version (mess) that they forced on us. 

Thanks everyone. F.Y.I. you can call or chat with them online. We filed our complaint through chat window. 

Just Browsing

We contacted Samsung and filed a complaint. Everyone please contact them and file a complaint. Make sure they give you a complaint reference #. I was told there was no way to revert phone back and delete update but possibly can be changed with next update so we need to let them know that this is not what we paid for when we decided to purchase our Samsung phones. We deserve what we paid for and not this child's play version mess that they forced on us. 

Thanks everyone.

F.Y.I. you can call or chat with them online. We filed our complaint through chat window. 

Top Liked Authors