Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Explorer

Screenshot_20190314-082153_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20190314-082220_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20190314-082050_Samsung Experience Home.jpgsorry bit crude but typing post hangs and no longer as smooth as it used to be.

Bottom pic shows app. If not installed can be found in the play or galaxy store.

Top photo shows open page icon bottom right.

Second page show feed back option is the top blue icon.

Hope it helps

Voyager
How do we get everyone on board for a lawsuit?
Voyager
How do we get everyone on board for the lawsuit?
Voyager
How do we get everyone involved with the lawsuit?
Voyager
Well said! 100%, Spot on!
Explorer

@Maxozone wrote:
How do we get everyone on board for the lawsuit?

By submitting here - if someone (an attorney)  picks it up, we've got a case. https://topclassactions.com/start-a-class-action/

Highlighted
Explorer
I am guess you have to be a USA citizen to do it this way.
Explorer
Someone make me a bullet list of changes/issues and Ill submit it
Apprentice

@Maxozone wrote:
I have been hearing something about 'Odin', and a site to load the Oreo software from. This are the pieces that I heard about. How to use them or apply them I am clueless. I wish I had the procedure to follow.

I private messaged you back on the 8th of March with steps on how to revert and links to xda forums with easy to follow steps:

QoJqCot

You can then use a package disabler to outright disable updates and bxActions to kill off Bixby, as I've mentioned previously here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9-S9/I-hate-the-new-update-for-S9-Android-Pie/m-p/961454...

Voyager

I urge everyone to call 1-800-726-7864 which is the Samsung Technical support line, and register your observations, complaints, etc.   The poor people on that line will try to appease you by remoting to your phone and trying to fix it. In my case that was impossible, so the guy just registered my comments and suggestions, which he said the admin does listen to.. We will see...

Top Liked Authors