Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

First Poster

I`m talking to a lot of people on youtube with this same issue. 4k 60fps is not working well anymore when paying on windows or mac. Always worked with this videos editing on Final Cut, after the update they do not work anymore. Just a black video with sound. I`ve tried everything, all the playres, codecs, softwares, computers and nothing. (Btw is not a HVEC problem, I dont use it)

Wish that everyone that read this could check this out. They messed it up real good. Unacceptable.

Explorer

@H2HMarketingTN wrote:

This phone is no longer the phone that any of us actually purchased. That's unacceptable… in fact, it's actually criminal.

There is a difference between a system UPDATE and a system UPGRADE. An update is supposed to fix known issues. An upgrade is supposed to give us a better system. Neither of those happened here. 

Explorer

Im considering speaking to my laywer about this.  It is unacceptable. I do not want a goddamn Iphone which is bascially what my phone has turned into, with tons of bugs/things just not working at all/having to re-install/ re-uninstall stuff.  I purchaced my phone having known what the interfadce was like and that was one of the main reasons.  Along with the pro camera settings, hiding the buttons at the bottom, not turning them into some stupid lines.  There are so many things wrong with this, it is not the phone I paid for. also getting 8 hours less battery life is making me want to throw the phone out a window and go buy a huawei

Highlighted
Explorer

I encourage EVERYONE to go to http://chng.it/vTPPPh9QYy

It is a link to petition to Samsung and Google to fix the issues of the Pie One UI upgrade.

It was also said to me by Samsung Care best way to get feedback to Samsung and the best way to be heard was to use the feedback option on the Samsung Members app. There is a blue "?" icon in the bottom rright-hand corner, clicking on that will open the feedback option.

Please take the time to do both as it seems its the only way to get Samsung to seriously listen to us atm.

Apprentice

@brotes7 @maxozone

Check out Consumers Guarantees Act. This act provides lawful actions consumers can resort to if something goes wrong with the product "after purchase". That act should be our point of reference for us to start maybe a class action lawsuit ? We bought a phone not just because we want it to work for calls and texts but also most importantly because of its FEATURES so if they are going to take away the very features and purpose we bought this phone for AFTER the purchase (which differentiates this phone from other brands and makes it UNIQUE), then essentially, the UPDATE IS FRAUDULENT ? They cant DOWNGRADE a product after the purchase coz that is FRAUD ? we need legal advice from citizens advice bureau LOL. This is a very strange move done by SAMSUNG, baffles me why they would do this. Surely, they should not want to lose the trust and loyalty of their EXISTING customers if they are SENSIBLE. We expect them to be sensible as they are a billion dollar company. This is ABSURD what theyre doing. 

Apprentice

@Felie76

cant find any blue icon on the bottom right hand corner, can u be more specific ?  is that on the first page of samsung members app ? or the homepage ?

Explorer

homepage, bottom right, its a question mark, it opens a popup that has it

Explorer

update- instagram does not post or update the feed at all anymore

Voyager

Thank you , thank you . I will follow up. I feel there are enough attorneys out there who would be able to assist us.. The class action is a grand idea ! 

Voyager

Thank you, The CLASS ACTION SUIT IS A GRAND IDEA! 

Top Liked Authors