Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

I don't have multi window either stupid update I hope they get there ***** together 

First Poster

I've had storage issues, apps stopping and needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled to get them to work, glitches and freezing in games that NEVER happened before, the phone looked and acted professional before, now it looks and acts like some cheap kids tablet from Walmart, $1200 phone now a piece of junk, thanks for nothing 

Apprentice
Has anyone from Samsung replied to any of this? I have had the exact same experience and it is AWFUL. Even their app Samsung+ didn't work after the upgrade. User experience is terrible. it takes more steps, clicks to do anything. I shared the same feedback regarding switching and they didn't seem to care. Does SAMSUNG actually respond ever to these posts/threads?
Apprentice

No reply here. I called Verizon and the help desk person was allso upset with the update, but could not help me. and has not heard anything yet.

First Poster

Says can't use nightmode while using a theme. 

Explorer

@jkljkljkl wrote:

Says can't use nightmode while using a theme. 

Night mode is the only good part of the update but even so it's buggy. Some of my app notifications are still white. Looks sketchy as hell.

(And I can't screenshot it because the edge menu doesn't float over the notifications drop-down 🤦‍♀️)

Apprentice

Nope. No one from Samsung has replied yet. I guess they don't care anymore since they launched S10.

Highlighted
Explorer
I could take a screenshot by pushing the wright “on/off” button and the “volume down” button together, at the same time. Then I found the photo in the gallery... hope this works for you to.
The “white letter on white background” thing is most probably because of the theme you use. Try to find out the name of your theme and look for updates. I was lucky and found an update for my theme, and the issue has been solved. Otherwise you will need to choose another theme...
Explorer

@Marleenvds wrote:
I could take a screenshot by pushing the wright “on/off” button and the “volume down” button together, at the same time. Then I found the photo in the gallery... hope this works for you to.
The “white letter on white background” thing is most probably because of the theme you use. Try to find out the name of your theme and look for updates. I was lucky and found an update for my theme, and the issue has been solved. Otherwise you will need to choose another theme...

Thanks, that worked to take a screenshot. On my HTC it was the home button and the power button - so I tried that first! 😄

First Poster

a

Top Liked Authors