Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Apprentice

I feel you may be right! I have not seen a single response from any powers that be! @Samsung where are our answers? 

The s9 had the best phone features and it was the only deciding factor that made me stay with Samsung and not switch to apple! Now its "destroyed" all the convenient features and I have Bixby irritating me at every turn!

Explorer

This morning's unhappy discovery is that my battery drained by 20% overnight in flight mode. Before the update I'd lose 2-3% overnight.

Battery life in general is poor and charging is slower now.

And no, I've heard nothing from Samsung. They're overwhelmed or they're hoping we burn ourselves out before they have to do anything about it.

Apprentice

I am too annoyed to let this slide and they are not responding to a Facebook post either...they need to come to the party and fix their mess!

Apprentice

They're replying to FB messenger... I recommend everyone message them there

Highlighted
Explorer

I can't stand thenew camera interface, the old one was fine, there was nothing wrong with it at all, and now they've completely screwed it up.

Not all of us are interested in selfies and emojiis!

But Samsung aren't interested in our complaints, all they're bothered about now is launching the S10, they want us to upgrade, so they're not going to waste time fixing the S9!

Apprentice

I've seen the S10 at Samsung stores already, I hate it. I'm glad with my S9, thank you.

Apprentice

What are they saying. Some of us don't use FB

Apprentice

radio silence....

Explorer

@garciah wrote:

What are they saying. Some of us don't use FB

Not much that I can see. I messaged them via their Facebook page to pass on my complaints about the update but haven't had a reply. Their posts are all about the S10.

I also caved in and signed up for the Samsung Members app to pass on my feedback there, but no reply yet either.

It's frustrating me to the point that it's causing arguments with my partner. (Die-hard Apple user, cant see why I'm making such a fuss, doesn't understand that I went to bed with a smartphone and woke up with a Fisher Price toy.)

If I could afford to, I'd bin this phone and look for another brand. As it is I'm stuck with this piece of ***** for another 18 months. I'm freelance and use this phone for everything. I'm beyond upset.

Apprentice

I'm really annoyed.... I signed a 24 month contract for a phone that I loved to have it downgraded to an iPhone.......  surely there is something we can do, I can't be stuck with this phone for another year!!

Top Liked Authors