Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Explorer

I've also lost all my custom words and autofill details! The predictive text no longer remembers my frequently used words and phrases. I've had to type all my details in again to Samsung Pass and I'll just have to accept that predictive text will suck hard for the next couple of months as it re-learns all my vocabulary again I guess?

Apprentice
I also want the old settings back. Even the keyboards and camera settings have changed. Samsung you have seriously got this one wrong.....people dont have time for absolute rubbish like this!
Apprentice
How do we get back to the previous settings. I dont want or like thos upgrade. Everything is messed up and stupid.
Highlighted
Apprentice

I also noticed that when connected to bluetooth in my car, the music info does not show up on my car display anymore...super annoying, I shouldn't have to look at my phone to see what's playing. 

Apprentice

This update makes me want to cry. I imagine this is what it would feel like picking up am iPhone to use after using only Samsung for a decade. Where are my locked screen notifications? What happened to the icons? Is this simple mode or something? Why the hell has the clock moved?? Whhhhhy so many changes *****

Explorer

@Pennysmum wrote:

This update makes me want to cry. I imagine this is what it would feel like picking up am iPhone to use after using only Samsung for a decade. Where are my locked screen notifications? What happened to the icons? Is this simple mode or something? Why the hell has the clock moved?? Whhhhhy so many changes *****

It does look like simple mode doesn't it! Unfortunately it's not. 😩 Samsung has made a huge error. I hope they realise and roll it back.

Observer

Amazing how u can srew something that was good . Since S6 the do worse and worse 

Nice sketch filter on S6 gone on later versions they took it off 🤦🏻‍♂️

Apart of mentioned things by other people 

1# Where is PRO picture edit with all filters and opacity option 

2# pro video where u can set shutter speed . Iso and white balance . Whoever u hired to design this . Fire him 

3# so much better option than iPhone was photo and video button next to each other so u dnt have to swith between photo and video mode .. it was always there .. u managed to screw this too 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

and on top u changed so many things . The way they look .. location of it that was great before to come up with new bull***** 

Fix this ***** . Specialy photo video staff and I want my sketch filter back !!!

Dzizas Moses U made it so bad 

U wanna be brilliant . Add new staff . Dnt mess up the good old one 

Am I the only one who lost the swipe functionality on his keyboard?  Can anyone get it back?

First Poster

Every single point you've made is exactly my issues as well. Literally like using a phone for an 80 year old or a 6 year old

Apprentice

Has anyone received any reply from Samsung,  or anyone? Seems like we are all talking to ourselves.

Top Liked Authors