Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Highlighted
Voyager

Yes, lets examine Huewai. It seems rather an irony that once Huewai begins to get a toe-hold of sales in the US that the Government comes down on them. Almost makes one feel that Huewai was making Google a bit uncomfortable and they rolled over to their bed-fellow Trump and said we need you to put the brakes on them before they capture some market shares.... LoL   How strange  it is.

Highlighted
Voyager
Fix it til tis' broke
Highlighted
Voyager

2 of my friends have the p20 pro, one is on oreo, the other on pie. The one on oreo has zero problems but the one on pie has the same cropped front camera amongst other things.

I think the style is samsung but the problems are pie. I was thinking it might just be the one UI but it's not looking that way now. 

I'm convinced that pie is like the windows vista episode now. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Absolutely! But they treat the owners of the devices like its Windows XP. IE, No Longer Supported....

Highlighted
Voyager

I wonder if Huawei will start up a new operating system, that could be interesting. 

Only thing is I love the build and feel of the samsung so not to keen to switch brands, thankfully I'm running oreo so it's a superb phone though lol 

Highlighted
Explorer

Yes. Oreo was definitely a superior OS.

Voyager

If the Huawei feel, weight, and operations are even closer, and they come up with an open source type of OS to start, then I have a hunch that they will surge ahead in sales. 

Highlighted
Explorer

And the prices I feel will be much more in line also.

Highlighted
Navigator

Have a look on YouTube at Oak OS, Huawei are going to take the ***** out of Google this is why Trump is involved.

Highlighted
Explorer
Interesting viewing, thanks!
Top Liked Authors