Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Navigator
Wtf there must be a work around. I'm sure it will be posted on YouTube shortly ♡ thank God I rolled back IMMEDIATELY
Navigator

are you sure about this? even with odin it won't work ? 

Apprentice

Has anyone tried the newest update that came in today? May 19?

I'm so gun-shy, and frankly I just want my money back from Samsung for my S9...

I think we should all go into the Samsung providers this coming Saturday, May 25th, at noon, and demand our money back! All 79+ pages of disgruntled consumers! Samsung keeps ignoring us... Time we just showed up on their doorstep and were heard! AND we should take videos of the refusals, and flood social media with all our videos! That kind of negative media - they won't be able to ignore any longer!

Apprentice

Pass this along....

Calling all 79 pages of Samsung Community disgruntled consumers to organize a mass refund march to our Samsung Providers this Saturday at noon. Please share, so Samsung will get the message they can't take away all the benefits and upgrades we've already paid for, without any reply from Corporate Office, or compensation for the downgrading of their product...

This is what I wrote to the 100's of people who have written in to just one single post stating Samsung has ruined our phones with its last upgrade, and we'd like it reversed please!

3 minutes ago - posted to Re: I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Has anyone tried the newest update that came in today? May 19? I'm so gun-shy, and frankly, I just want my money back from Samsung for my S9... (We paid for so many upgrades, apps, and programs, and they were all stripped away!)

I think we should all go into our Samsung providers this coming Saturday, May 25th, at noon, and demand our money back! All 79+ pages of disgruntled consumers! Samsung keeps ignoring us... Time we just showed up on their doorstep and were heard! AND we should take videos of the refusals, and flood social media with all our videos! That kind of negative media - they won't be able to ignore any longer!

Apprentice

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in 25 years of owning a mobile phone!!

You should never have to dump data when updating an OS.

Geez!

Explorer

No. Its samsung. One UI is what sits ontop of the android firmware that give the looks of a the phone.

Check out sony, oneplus or huawei.. They do NOT look like samsumg.

So it is samsung 100%

Petition to change ONE UI! http://chng.it/DyJfN8Tk5R
Navigator

Google Assistant not working properly is not One UI. I don't care about the looks, you can change them. Other more important stuff doesn't work.

Highlighted
Voyager

@defeedme wrote:

are you sure about this? even with odin it won't work ? 

Mine worked but only if I did the last stage of activating download mode while hooked up to Odin. No idea why but it worked anyway. 

If I don't do that it fails and I get the blue screen of stress lol 

Apprentice

It is the worst phone. It wasn't even a year before they brought out the S10 AND the price dropped exponentially only after a few months. This is proof positive that they know they have a terrible product on their hands. If I had a dollar for everytime I wanted to throw this goddamn thing across the room, I would be a very rich man. And Samsung support? I was having difficulties with my contacts app and in the process of their instructions to fix it, lost every one of my contacts! Do not buy Samsung products cuz they are clearly only in the market to rip us off!

First Poster
Maybe we have to make a boycott in all the sites where Samsung make commercial advertise of all the samsung that will apear after the SamsungS9 /S9+ begin with Samsung S10. They cheat us and we have to replay back.1000 euro on Samsung are money not joke. We have to give bad reviews in any site they try to make for the way they change our phone and how they treat this situasions of persons with Samsung S9. They deliberate change the soft without give us the choice to go back at what we buy and choose.
Top Liked Authors