Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Apprentice

Agreed. The icons are hideous, and look like something I'd find on a toy phone. The new "recent apps" page is terrible, also. When I open it, it moves over to another app instead of the one I was using, plus split screen view is much harder to access. Otherwise, the UI is alright, but I liked the old version much better (especially the old icons).

Apprentice
May I ask, where did you find the split screen option?
Voyager

@AmyAmz22 wrote:
May I ask, where did you find the split screen option?

Hit the 3 lines bottom left, that brings up the app screens, hit the icon at the top of one and the split screen option is there. 

Highlighted

Have you had any issues with messaging emojis?

Since the update everytime I send a text with an emoji, they get question mark's. This is VERY frustrating !!

First Poster

You just have to change the settings to Unicode 11.

Apprentice

Hurray!! Thank you so much! I found my other features 

Navigator
Same here I've send at least 50 complaints through contact us and now I'm getting replies and promises but we will see...
Navigator

Download good lock, it's a fix to certain things and does help with at least giving you some previous features back!

Explorer

I do like the colours they use in contacts when no picture is displayed  blue green orange etc.. I dont have pie but anywhere i can get these PNG colours to use for my phone????. I do think samsung should update all apps however!! not just for PIE so we have nice new ones.   These colours i mean ! i want them! 

.https://img.gadgethacks.com/img/original/99/16/63676516756169/0/636765167561699916.jpg

Even Bixby is dumber on Oreo i could just hold the button and say "delete last photo" and it would do it, now it just says this feature isn't yet supported?? WHAT?

Top Liked Authors