Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Observer

Hate the new update. My phone nagged forever to update and now that it did it feels like it train wrecked my note 9. Love my phone but now the UI feels like trash. Especially when changing between the apps that are open. Was easier to do one handed before. If it isnt broke dont fix it. Dont update if you haven't already.

Apprentice

Same thing happen to mine when I type it lags also 

Voyager

I agree 100%. If I asked them about a single item at a timeknowing that the only answer was that they could not help me, or that I had to purchase another app. The final answers were that they are sorry that is just the way the program is written and they would not do anything about it. I saw a note come thru the thread that a rep told someone that there would be some fixes coming soon in another update.... I am waiting on the edge of my keyboard to see if it actually happens, and if there is a patch that comes out it may only address one or two things but I do not believe that the larcenous ***** will ever give us back what we paid for.

Navigator
How do you file a complaint.
Voyager
On the Samsung website, thru a chat, or I guess there is a FORM somewhere there to fill out. I have called and used the chat.
Highlighted
Explorer

@Tasha1819 wrote:

Why don't you all do something useful instead of moaning about on here that isn't going to get you anywhere, tell the only people who can do something about it SAMSUNG!

You are a *****tard.  I knew people were this stupid but I didn't know you liked to broadcast it

Navigator

Ahem. You do realise you're actually on the Samsung forums, yes?

Explorer

Navigator
I've done the click the 3 dots on every application I've used and reported it as a fault. Hoping Samsung will take all our feedback on board. I still dont understand why they couldn't apply pie to all new Samsung devices and make you aware. Oh and I know I'm being stupid but why didnt they give us the options to revert back until everything with PiE was sorted. Let's face it most ppl these days use both hands especially when texting! I've a note 8 and no way can I use it with one hand plus using 2 hands is easier...
Navigator
Tasha this is a forum and that's what it's designed for! We can ***** and or promote Samsung. Hopefully Samsung will use these platforms as constructive criticism and realise they've messed up. And that the best thing about Samsung is they were nothing like apple until now..... chill lol!
Top Liked Authors