Support

Open search

I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie

Voyager

@pured wrote:

Just revert back to oreo like i and many did on the video i shared. Especially those who own s8 propably pie was the last update so no Samsung i don't want my s8 without call recording ability,no dual camera mode and many other changes and removals for ever.

You got dual camera on oreo on the S8? 

Explorer

Ofcuarse like it used to be before the pie it was a addon you download from samsung app store see it here

https://youtu.be/YFOSChrX6x8

Highlighted
Navigator

Yup, I miss that too. Did you know they've pulled that same stunt before? I had a note 4 before this one and the PiP disappeared on that one too after an update.

Explorer

I wonder why they remove those things. I was hoping to get better not iphone like camera. Anyway revert back was the only option for me.

Voyager

@pured wrote:

Ofcuarse like it used to be before the pie it was a addon you download from samsung app store see it here

https://youtu.be/YFOSChrX6x8

Can't get it on the S9, I miss it from my S6, liked that. They seemed to have changed the way it works with the different modes 

Explorer

From what i think yhey just don't support it with pie cause i download it but not working.

First Poster

Update your theme, to do so, go in the samsung themes, set it to an other one, update the one you're used, apply the updated one!

Voyager

@pured wrote:

From what i think yhey just don't support it with pie cause i download it but not working.

Doesn't work on S9 with oreo either 

Having to swipe left is way better than swiping up and the new widget at the bottom is pissing me off always being forced there I rather choose to either have it there or not but to either have the gesture or navigation bar I hate how werr focused to have one in the past you could flick it up for a one time use now its stuck there in all my apps the new update is a hugh let down!

Voyager

I was checking a video on YouTube last night, pie vs oreo and the navigation bar was just a little oval icon in the middle, that was on the beta but they obviously changed a few things for the final release. 

It's crazy really, it'd only take a few little tweaks to make it a lot better. Bring back the oreo nav bar with it's options, things like that. 

I'm sticking on oreo just now with the hope they'll bring out some better updates in the near future. 

Top Liked Authors